Race of Illicit Buildings in Samnabad Zone Lahore – Eagle Eye
Samnabad Zone home of Illegal buildings even in this deadly pandemic situation.
Samnabad Zone illegal Commercial buildings:
Lahore: Buildings are under-construction even without approval of building plan, and provision of parking space, as well as with no building line existence.
Specifically, following illegal buildings are under construction even in this deadly pandemic situation.
List of Illegal Buildings:
1 Near Amjad tarpal house Multan Road, Lahore.
2. Area commercial 2 marlas, Bastrami road, Lahore.
3. Multi story Commercial building opposite to Shareef Homoeo clinic, Bastami road, Lahore.
4. 10 marlas 4 Story Commercial building under Construction near Rahat bakery and sweets bastami Road, Lahore.
5. Commercial building 1 kanal under Construction , adjacent to Nadra registration center, poonch road, Lahore.
6. 3 story 1 kanal Commercial building under Construction, opposite to Mehmood pharmacy, near PSO petrol pump, Poonch road, Lahore.
7 . Commercial building under Construction at LOS near fri-chicken shop, ghanda nala Lahore.
8. Mega 4 kanal under Construction basement + Building, near Alsheikh welfare medical Center, Poonch Road, Islamia park, Lahore.
9. 10 marlas commercial 4 story opposite to Graveyard, Bagh Gul Begum Road, Lahore.
(Complete address and pictorial evidences of illicit constructions are attached for necessary actions)
Impact of Illegal Buildings:
Truly, the building managements are quiet moreover, no one from higher authorities is playing its role in keeping check and balance in the society.
Sadly, no one is willingly performing his duty yet, everyone is in the race of securing treasures for himself.
Unfortunately, even after more than 70 years of independence the economy of Pakistan is dangling likewise, our judiciary is not free in addition, we still have internal conflicts. However, everyone is merely throwing dust in each other’s eyes.
Of course, this is not the attitude of successful and prosper individuals and countries.
In fact, we must need to stand unite besides, strictly take actions against corrupted groups. Because of negligence of Building Branch of Samnabad zone annually municipal corporation is facing the loss of billions.
For this reason I want newly appointed MOP, Chief Corporation Officer, administrator/commissioner, newly appointed Chief Secretary, and Chief Minister to keep an eye on these corrupted elements since, such elements have always played a significant role in deteriorating the roots of our homeland.
As a matter of fact, I point such issues because somewhere I think that we are going towards fall not because of corrupted elements but because of lack of strong supervision.
Public at great loss:
I believe that one day we will free our motherland from illicit projects but for that we need to be consistent and to be honest to our duties.
To this end, highlighting such stories means risking my life and the lives of my team members since, our vision is to serve public therefore, we think above all the fears for the best interest of public.
Because once these buildings are built, the officers most probably will be shifted to other zones. In other words, after the completion of their tenure everything vanishes in thin air.
Consequently, at the end it is public which suffers from these measures therefore, think above your own selves and serve the public.