Masooma Akram enriching Building Mafia in Wahga Zone – Eagle Eye
On providing the details of illegal buildings, in Wahga Zone, to Masooma Akram, all the way she backed out from the situation. No response, no action, no reaction against the illicit projects.
However, the building mafia is now more in power with obsolete check and balances in Wahga Zone.
Her irresponsive attitude is in itself a big hint of her working as her transfer in Wahga Zone is bringing no constructive feedback to building projects.
Anyways, anytime if she comes with any stance, we’ll publish it as it is.
Discriptions are mention as Under:
Wagha Zone Illegal / unauthorized buildings
Illegal happenings and Pakistan are going on hand in hand since its inception. There’s sadly no one who has the privilege to speak against this depredated system.
Those who have spoken against it, approx. ever faced death penalty; there’s no less punishment for him. The evils have gained enough strength now that it seems almost impossible to shape corruption-free Pakistan. But still in order to survive, we have to hold on to hope -the hope of better future.
Lahore, the city of gardens is gradually transforming into “the city of illicit projects,” the way no one is taking the required action to eradicate or to halt the corrupt mafia.
According to the sources following are the list of Illegal/ unauthorized buildings which cause heavy loss to government ex chequers and the public.
1. Two commercial constructions Asadi kolli Ghase. 01 marriage hall area about 3 kanal. 01 another commercial construction basement hard, first, area residential map passed industrial and at present site marriage hall.
2. Dr. Muzammil Hospital map residential passed area master plan at the site hospital. Parking space and side passage not exist.
3. Abadi Bhaini Road at ring road side near Hanif property dealer few story commercial flats area 5 marlas.
4. Under construction factory at China Turkey Road corner plot area 2 kanal without the approval of the sacrificed plan by CDGL.
5. China Turkey Road factory 10 kanal without the approval of the map.
6. China Turkey Road back ring road 2 factories of 4-4 kanal each without the approval of city District Government Lahore and Wagha Zone. Due to the Government of Punjab notification, this area is total sealed.
7. Main Bund Road opposite Irfan Shadi Hall under construction commercial hall multistory near woodwork workshops without approval of building plan.
8. Under construction commercial basement area 10 marlas near Haji Shareef Body maker Bund Road without approval of building plan.
9. Under construction area 10 marlas near Imran paint and cement store Bund Road Lahore.
10. Double story commercial hall and shops area 10 marlas corner building opposite Iron steel workshops Bund Road Lahore.
11. Under construction basement area 1 kanal corner plot near petrol pump Molaka Chowk Basti moor Bund Road Lahore without approval of building plan Wagha Town and (EDGL).
12. Under construction commercial basement area 10 marlas ground first and second floor apposite Orange line train Station Pakistan mint G.T Road.
13. Commercial showroom Suzuki Motor Car area 2 kanals without approval of HLDC and Wagha Town and CGDL opposite firdous mosque.
14. Commercial hall area 9 marlas Rajba Salamat pura corner building road pan shops opposite to Honda Workshop and Machinery store area Maqsodulpura Lahore. Pictorial evidences are attached for ready references and take necessary action by the competent Authorities – PUNA
This negligence is giving birth to a number of suspects. These buildings DO NOT have approved building maps, building lines, parking space, and checked material usage. No one knows what kind of material is being processed in the constructions. We don’t know how will be held accountable in case of any calamity.
No parking space leads to traffic jam, hurdles the life from a toddler to an office man and senior citizens. If the rate of illegal projects will keep on increasing at this pace then that day is not too far when a task of 5 minutes will take an hour.
We need to take this matter on a serious note. Furthermore, these projects will ultimately affect the physical health along with the psychological factors. That day is not far when blood pressure, stress, depression etc. will become endemic to us. – PUNA