OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, OKARA.
PROCUREMENT FOR PURCHASE/INSTALLATION OF RO WATER FILTRATION PLANT FOR HEADQUARTER- OKARA
Sealed Tenders are invited from the authorized Distributors/Dealers/Suppliers/ Firms/Companies having Sales Tax and Income Tax registration with FBR & PRA and registration of PEC for purchase/installation of the aforesaid RO (Reverse Osmosis) Water Filtration Plant for Headquarter-Okara.
Terms & Conditions are as under:-
- The bidding procedure will be governed by Rule 38 (2) (a) “Single Stage, Two Envelops Method” of PPRA Rules, 2014.
- Each bidder will submit a “Technical bid” and a “Financial Bid” each in individual sealed envelope, one sealed envelope for technical bid and second sealed envelope for financial bid, both these envelops will then be kept in the third sealed envelope. The technical bid not inconformity with the specifications will be turned down/returned without opening financial bid.
- Tender forms containing detailed specifications, terms & conditions and quantity can be obtained from the office of the undersigned on payment of non-refundable fee of 1,000/- per copy from the date of advertisement till 28.06.2021 during office hours.
- Sealed tenders should reach in the office of the undersigned through dock/Courier till 06.2021 at 11:00 am which will be opened on same date at 11:30 am by the Committee in the presence of available bidders or their representatives.
- Incomplete and late received tenders will not be entertained.
- Sales Tax, Income Tax registration certificates and PEC license must be attached with the Tender Documents. All the prescribed taxes will be deducted as per rules..
- Every firm will give affidavit on stamp paper of 100/- mentioning that the firm is not Govt. defaulter, black listed and disqualified from any Govt. Department.
- All the bidders must attach bid security in shape of CDR/PAY ORDER of Rs. 75,040/- which is 2% of estimated cost in the name of District & Sessions Judge, Okara which will be refunded to all the bidders after issuance of supply order except successful bidders.
- Successful bidder will have to deposit 10% performance guarantee in shape of CDR/Bank Draft/Pay Order/Bank Guarantee of the total amount of supply order at the time of receiving the supply order, in the name of District & Sessions Judge, Okara. No supply order will be issued without receiving the performance guarantee. The performance guarantee will be retained till the receiving of total supply/installation & physical verification of its quantity/quality and till the expiry of warranty period.
- The successful bidders will be bound to supply all the items within specific time period after receipt of supply order.
- The Chairman Purchase Committee i.e. District & Sessions Judge, Okara will be authorized to reject all the tenders prior to the acceptance of any bid.
District & Sessions Judge